Raster to Vector Art Creation
The Raster-to-Vector conversion services convert architectural, mechanical, and other technical drawings, maps and archival drawings, schematic drawings, pictures, and other line artwork from raster formats such as PNG, JPG, BMP, JPEG, DWG, DGN, and PDF into vector format.
Artmate's raster-to-vector conversion service can transform over 100+ images into fully editable digital multi-layer forms. Vector graphics, vector clipart, and vector stencils are all available for logo vectorization. The Raster image serves as a background, and the vector drawing is created using Adobe illustrator & Corral draw software’s. This manual method allows you to control layers, line types, etc.
These are just a few of the many benefits Artmate's Raster-to-Vector conversion services offer:
- Produce digital formats that are based on customer requirements using raster-vector transformation. This conversion can easily be edited by the customer.
- You can separate specific objects from the map/drawing and arrange them at different levels as necessary.
- Dimensional accuracy is the most important factor in raster-to-vector conversions.
- Blocks/attributes are used to maintain uniformity in designs. They can be used to convert raster vectors to capture different types of items, such as doors, windows, and sanitary fittings.
- Raster to vector conversion is a benefit for architects, engineers, researchers, government agencies, and other organizations that require raster vector transformation services for process automation or information sharing.